You run a creative business and you're thinking of going to a new market but you don't know where to start . . . YIKES!
You're worried, stressed, and ready to throw in the towel and just give up on this creative dream of owning a business!
You're running on empty already! You don't have time to figure out your new market and new audience and just need HELP!
27+ videos. These videos are the backbone of the course and walk you through each step toward your market goals.
16 worksheets. These worksheets go hand-in-hand with the videos to further enhance your learning
ACCESS FOR LIFE!!! Thats right, as we develop new content you will receive it.
The best instructors in the industry teaching you every step... to include Rachel Brenke (The Law Tog), and Myrna Daramy (Myrna & Co.)
30-Day Money Back Guarantee that if you do the work and can show us but don't get results, we will give you a 100% refund
“My company literally would not exist if not for the cheerleading, coaching and encouragement of Meredith. The Break into a New Market Course has been great motivation and accountability to keep taking steps forward, even if sometimes all I can do are baby steps. ”Suzy Matthews- Invitation Designer
“Meredith is a professional who truly knows not only the industry, but also the nature of a small business. She has been an incredible mentor, which is proving invaluable to my portrait and wedding photography business. Without hesitation, I highly recommend The Restart Specialist.”Joyce Mills- Photographer
“If you need help with your business direction, Meredith is a must!”Annette Lindsey-Floral Designer
“There is nothing more empowering for me as an entrepreneur than the clarity The Restart Specialist has given me in understanding the "why" behind each business move I make, how to make those plans come straight from a genuine heart, why I brand and market the way I do, the confidence to set rules and boundaries, how to take my life back, and how to direct my business rather than letting it direct me. ”Katie Allred- Photographer
“Meredith has been a wonderful asset in helping me to launch my business in a new location. I recently moved from New York to Virginia and her assistance and knowledge regarding "starting over" after relocating has been invaluable in helping me to conquer some of my initial fears in moving my business. ”Jessica Capozzola- Photographer
- Break Into a New Market (BINM) Workbook
- What We Did Wrong
- Worksheet 1- What Has Gone Wrong?
- Mindset Part 1
- Worksheet 2- Mindset Assessment
- Worksheet 3- Mindset Assignment
- Mindset Part 2
- Worksheet 4- Mindset Part 2
- What We Did Wrong- Audio Download
- Mindset Part 1- Audio Download
- Minset Part 2- Audio Download
- Worksheet 5- Vendor Interview Questionnaire Template
- Worksheet 5.1- E-Mail template swipe files for vendors
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Worksheet 6- Mission and Vision Statement Development
- Mission and Vision Statements- Audio Download
- What is SWOT?
- Worksheet 7- SWOT Analysis
- Worksheet 7.1- SWOT TEMPLATE
- Finances with Colleen Bies- Part 1
- Finances with Colleen Bies- Part 2
- Finances with Colleen Bies- Part 3
- Finances with Colleen Bies- Part 4
- Colleen Bies Presentation Slide-Deck Download
- Colleen Bies Presentation Slide-Deck with Notes Download
- What is SWOT?- Audio Download
- Finances with Colleen- Part 1 (Audio Download)
- Finances with Colleen- Part 2 (Audio Download)
- Finance with Colleen-Part 3 (Audio Download)
- Finance with Colleen- Part 4 (Audio Download)
- Legal Considerations with the LawTog- Part 1
- Legal Considerations with the LawTog- Part 2
- Legal Considerations with the LawTog Slide-Deck with Notes Download
- Legal Considerations with the LawTog Slide-Deck Download
- Legal Consideration with the LawTog- Part 1 Audio Download
- Legal Considerations with the LawTog- Part 2 Audio Download
- Who is Your Ideal Client?
- Worksheet 9- Ideal Client Blueprint
- Ideal Client Implementation in Your New Market
- Worksheet 10- Ideal Client Implementation
- Networking Using Ideal Client Research
- Worksheet 11- Meeting with Vendors for Specific Purpose
- Ideal Client Implementation in Your New Market- Audio Download
- Who is Your Ideal Client- Audio Download
- Networking Using Ideal Client Research- Audio Download
- WORKSHEET 12- E-mail Templates for Specific Purpose
- Workflow Part 1
- Workflow Part 2
- Workflow Part 1- Audio Download
- Workflow Part 2- Audio Download
- Workflow E-Book
- SEO Basics Part 1
- SEO Basics Part 2
- SEO Basics Part 3
- Worksheet 13- How to use Alexa
- SEO Basics Part 1- Audio Download
- SEO Basics Part 2-Audio Download
- SEO Basics Part 3- Audio Download
- SEO Course with Myrna
- SEO/DMO Checklist
- SEO Course with Myrna- Audio Download
- Worksheet 14- Blogging
- Why Market Differently?
- Multitiered Marketing- The New Approach
- Worksheet 15- Marketing and Newsletters
- Blogging- Audio Download
- Why Market Differently?- Audio Download
- Multitiered Marketing- The New Approach- Audio Download
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn Part 1-Facebook
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn Part 1- Slide Deck with Notes
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn Part 2- Slide Deck with Notes
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn Part 2-Instagram
- Quick Note on Branding
- Why you Need a Branding Shoot
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn Part 1- Audio Download
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn Part 2- Audio Download
- Quick Note on Branding...Audio Download
- Why you Need a Branding Shoot-Audio Download
- Maximizing Social Media Marketing with Caryn- Slide Deck
- Flipping the Switch
- Creating a Buzz...
- Styled Shoots
- Worksheet 16- Styled Shoots
- Flipping the Switch- audio Download
- Creating a Buzz...Audio Download
- Styled Shoots-Audio Download
- Pre-Planning for Your New Market
- Three Issues you Might Face...
- Pre-Planning for Your New Market-Audio Download
- Three Issues You Might Face..-Audio Download
- End of Course Survey
- Advanced SWOT Worksheet
- Editable SWOT Template
- Military Considerations when Relocating your Business
- Military Considerations when Relocating your Business- Audio File
Rachel Brenke is the founder of the Business Bites podcast, and several successful legal niche brands including TheLawTog®, FitLegally, and BlogLegally. She is also a mother of five, wife to an Army Veteran, practicing lawyer, author, photographer, cancer survivor, and Team USA Athlete. Through her podcast, brands, and 1-on-1 services, Rachel helps creative entrepreneurs with business strategy and legal needs such as business formation, contract drafting, and business and intellectual property law. As an entrepreneur in each of these industries, Rachel has a pulse on the pain points and needs of these fellow entrepreneurs.
Myrna Plaisir Daramy is a tech-savvy creative powerhouse who is Co-Owner of Mezzohead Media Corporation and the mind behind Newlybride.com — the first rich content platform tool for bridal tips. With over 14 years of professional experience, she is an SEO powerhouse and a Digital Strategist who has built her career in the luxury bridal industry. She simultaneously uses her formal education and her natural eye for design by helping businesses find the balance between technology application and creativity is what makes her one of the most insightful digital marketing strategists today. In her words, Myrna takes pride in knowing, believing in, and helping clients peel back the layers of their brand, re-engineer their technology platform, and produce an optimized marketing machine that is technically sound and quantifies every marketing dollar.
Caryn Terradas is the owner of Social U, a social media consulting firm based in Birmingham, Alabama. Caryn has been in sales and marketing a long time. Originally, working in retail sales for almost 15 years before moving along to corporate America before deciding to open up her own company. After going out on her own, she was asked to speak to a small group regarding social media and has continued to speak across the country.